Technical Training Solutions is an engineering skills training company with 37 years of experience behind it. We provide:
- A comprehensive range of highly-focused technical courses from abrasive wheels to programmable logic controllers
- The emphasis on useful practical skills
- Competence-based and Nationally recognised Technical Training Solutions certificates
- Consolidation schemes for safe and controlled application of new skills in the workplace, assisting in the determination of competence
- Convenient delivery of training at your own site (anywhere in the British Isles or overseas) or on a scheduled course
- Customised courses can be created to match specific training needs
- Comprehensive course notes are provided for all candidates on the courses.
Technical Training Solutions has its roots in June 1980 at the EETPU training college at Cudham Hall in Sevenoaks: an engineering skills training college with a no-expenses-spared approach to training so that the delegates would learn useful, practical, up-to-the-minute skills and knowledge that would help them in their daily work.
Throughout mergers with other unions (AEU, MSF and TGWU) over the years this single premise has been our guiding light. The union membership became less and less engineering-based but we maintained our determination to ensure that the training that we provide is practical and interesting engineering skills taught by experts in their fields, leading to the legally competent performance of these skills in the workplace.
In recent years the training college took on its own identity and became a private company with three directors continuing the tradition of providing no-nonsense engineering skills training aimed at blue-chip companies throughout the British Isles.